Hack Free Legit Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Info Become the CEO of Grow! Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon cheats

??????????????

Grow your Weed Inc business in the best idle game! Collect and upgrade dozens of your favorite weed strains like Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purple, and Trainwreck to profit in this new strategic idle game. Manage every stage of production of marijuana, hemp, buds and the dankest strains from the grow room, processing room, and your storefront. Hire managers, upgrade your strains, and expand to new locations as you build your weed empire
Metamoki Inc
Size - 289792000
Event Offer #1
8832 Votes
I really enjoy this game. It is fun to play even without making any in-app purchases. The prestige system is fun and I love obtaining new strains. My only issue is I have looked for guides and such online and I can’t find an explanation as to why two of the same strains make different amounts. For example, if I plant Sour Diesel in one plot and then another Sour Diesel in the plot next to it, the one on the right makes more per second than the one on the left even if they are the same level with the same number of budsmen. I think this is because each additional plot is worth more than the previous ones but I have not been able to find a definitive answer. But overall it is a great game!
Genres - Entertainment

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

خودآموز آسان لغت بازی های جدید معرفی پروژه های سرمایه گذاری آنلاین شعر و نثر وبلاگ بلیط چارتر ارزان تیک بان Michelle طراحی ربات تلگرام طلا نچرال فرش خوشبو کننده لهستانی Sarah